Thursday, April 29, 2004

My Little Chipmunk

chipmunk.jpgYep, that's right - Ben's wisdom teeth came out yesterday & it's been a ton of fun ever since. All I have to say is, "Thanks Mom for taking such good care of me when I had mine taken out!" Dr. Lamb told us, for future reference, that we should have our kid's wisdom teeth taken out whenever they're 15-16 because the older you get the harder it is. Ben wanted to send thank you notes to all the other dentists that told him to wait until he was older.
After the surgery, Ben was flying high & we were laughing so much that the nurse had to tell us to stop because he needed to keep his mouth shut - ha! Since then it's been ice packs, pain killers & 3 a.m. trips to Wal-Mart for more gauze to stop the bleeding. All of this has made me realize how much fun Ben & I usually have together & I can't wait until he's better & his chipmunk cheeks heal.


p.s. I will soon have pictures of Ben right after he came out of surgery - priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment