Friday, April 16, 2004

OC is a Good Place to be

OC_web_black.jpgToday I accompanied my brother to Junior Day (a recruiting day hosted by OC specifically for high school Juniors). Kyle Wray gave a short talk at the end of the day about why OC is such a great place & why they should come here. It really inspired me because I sometimes forget what a great place this really is. Kyle talked about 5 different aspects that make OC unique (Christian environment, academics, metropolitan, people, & technology). I think he may have recruited me to come to OC all over again!!


I guess sometimes we just get caught up in the day-to-day routine & forget how lucky we are. The people in my office & all over campus that I have the opportunity to work with every day aren't just typical co-workers - we all have something in common which is reflected in everything we do, Christ. I couldn't ask for a better institution for my brother to come to, or for my children to come to someday. My college career has affected the rest of my entire life & coming to OC was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It was nice to be reminded of that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment