Monday, April 19, 2004

A Preacher's Wife Am I

preacher.jpgFor those of you that don't know, Ben has tentatively chosen to seek becoming a preacher as his career. We are scheduled to move to Memphis, Tennessee this August so that he can begin working on his M.Div. @ Harding University Graduate School of Religion. Ben has also been preaching on Sundays @ the Wellston Church of Christ which has given us a dose of what it could be like someday. This has been a great opportunity for both of us & everyone there has been truly wonderful.
The funny thing about all of this is that I never in a million years thought that I would be a preacher's wife!! After all, I don't wear my hair in a bun or know how to do that 'keeping silent' thing. I'm not sure that I own enough turtlenecks or could possibly teach a bible class @ this point. So how in the world did I end up in this predicament? I guess marrying the most amazing man in the world has its drawbacks (jk). Does anyone else find this humorous?

No comments:

Post a Comment