Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

Happy Good Friday. Being from the Churches of Christ I have no idea what makes this Good Friday, but like most holidays, it probably used to have something to do with Jesus, and then just turned into a day of fun. I think Sunday is something they call Easter, which is also a lot of fun. I am just being silly. I sincerely hope that at church on Sunday we, as Christians, can search for those in the pews that seem to be looking for something. Easter is a day that I believe people go to church just hoping that this year will be different and they will be touched by Christ. We have one hour of one day to show people that we believe in a resurrected Savior who has completely transformed our lives for the better. What a big responsibilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment