Monday, March 21, 2005

Congratulations Grant & Vanessa!!

Yep, that’s right… Mr. Grant Morgan is going to tie the knot. I seem to remember having a conversation with Grant about a year ago telling him that he would find the perfect girl & be married before he knew it. Sure enough he found her & they couldn’t make a cuter couple. Grant has been one of my best friends since college & I am so happy for him and Vanessa.


I honestly can’t believe you found a girl that will put up with you Grant wink. They don’t have a date set yet, but my advice is to get married ASAP. When you finally find the one that you’re supposed to spend the rest of your life with - why wait? Ben & I thoroughly enjoyed our 5-month engagement that we weren’t even together for most of the time. Ben was in Dallas doing an internship the whole summer & I was in Australia for a month on a mission trip. Hey, if we can throw a wedding together in that short amount of time then anyone can. Congratulations you love birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment