Monday, July 5, 2004

A Wedding Extravaganza

rehearsal.jpgThe wedding went wonderfully. Joel and Rachel are now part of the married club, or as we like to say, they have the 'marriage disease'. Basically, as we have experienced, the disease just makes you weird to single people. Anyway, the wedding was fun and it was really nice to see so much of our family.


Okay, I promised Monica to keep this short. We are going to Memphis for our first, and hopefully only, round of house shopping on Friday after work. Oh, by the way, I actually have a job in a warehouse unpacking old greasy food computer equipment, adding it to an inventory list, and putting it in pallets in the warehouse. And yes, it is as exciting as it sounds.
notebook.jpgWe'll try to write soon about watching The Notebook at the theater today, but we promise not to ruin it for you. We hope you have a great 4-day week. I think I will ask my boss if I can just switch to 4-day weeks every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment