- Substantially reduced our sugar intake and almost eliminated high fructose corn syrup intake completely
- Began regular chiropractic appts. and are actually sticking with the plan for adjustments
- Participate in almost daily moderate exercise
- Practice deep breathing, meditation, and Reiki self-treatments regularly
- Bought a newer, firmer mattress which has greatly increased the depth of our sleep
- Moved our bedtime to 9:30 and observe it almost every night (our bedtime was TBD every night)
- Eat a higher percentage of organic food in our diet, esp. fruits and veggies
- Eat more raw seeds and nuts, and switched to healthy whole grain bread
- Decided in our minds based on solid evidence that changing our thoughts changes our biology and, as a result, have decreased the negativity and hopeless thought patterns keeping us and our energy captive
It is either take charge of our health and wellness or be charged by doctors and drug companies for them to take care of our health. Personally, it has been really empowering to choose better options (the other night at a get-together I had 2 cookies instead of 8) and to know I can make the difference--quite freeing!
Universal Self-Care is the change we need. When did we decide we couldn't heal ourselves? Whereas it will be great for everybody to have health coverage, it will be even greater for more people to have self-care, so the medical industry can focus on those who really need medical interventions. It is a Self-Care Revolution! Please join us! What are you actively doing to positively impact your health? We'd love your comments...