Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ben Skips Class

Can you believe it? It was the first time I’ve skipped class since my sophomore year in college. Yes, all who know me might be royally shocked, but I had to do it. I finally found a situation where I could justify it enough to not feel guilty. I came to the point where I realized that I had way more important things to do and the last 3 times I have been in this particular class, I have fallen asleep.


Sure, we all fall asleep in class, but I have been falling asleep in class and sleeping through the majority of classtime. So, what it comes down to is the fact that I could have gone to class, slept the whole time, and wasted 3 hours of my time. But instead, I stayed awake for those three hours doing stuff I really needed to. Hmm, now that I have skipped, shall I keep skipping so that my productivity shall increase?

No comments:

Post a Comment