Friday, January 21, 2005

Where'd the Time Go!

We are finally achieving status as a normal American family. What I mean by normal is that we have crammed our lives with so much stuff, we can hardly find time for anything else. Monica is in the busy season at her work and I can’t remember the last time she got off work at her normal time. I am balancing 9 hours of class, 20 hours/week at my Graduate Assistantship, and 10 1/2 hours/ week at my part-time job. Cali is always busy chewing up plants and licking electrical sockets.


It stinks to be normal, except for Cali—she loves it. She already plays fetch and loves running through piles of leaves. We (and I mean I) only have to get up and take her pee two times a night now. The other day Cali was in the kitchen and I went to take a shower. When I got out of the shower, she was nowhere to be found and I freaked out. Turns out I didn’t close the back screen door all the way and she had gone through the doggy door and pushed the aluminum screen door open so she could be in the backyard. I am afraid we got one of those smart dogs. We’ll put more pictures up soon, but I don’t know to put them on here.


We’ll try to better bloggers, but now you know our excuses. Please come visit us in Memphis! We’d love to see you and Cali would really love to see you. We probably won’t make it to Edmond or Springfield in a while. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment