Sunday, January 30, 2005

Daddy's Little Girl

I was afraid this would happen. The past few weeks Ben has been falling in love with another girl. Sure, she gives the most adorable heartbreaking looks & sure, she will play fetch with him all day long. However, she does smell bad, goes to the bathroom in front of him & isn’t much for conversation. Cali & I have both been begging & whining (literally on her part) for Ben’s attention since she arrived.


Ben always jokes that he could be permanently attached to me 24/7 & it still wouldn’t be enough. It’s true. I guess I’ll just have to learn to catch a frisbee with my teeth & will have to start working on my pouting face (Cali has got me beat so far on that one as you can tell by the picture). A dog may be man’s best friend, but I’m pretty sure I’ll always be Ben’s #1 girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment