Friday, May 6, 2005

School's Out For Summer

You heard it right, my first year of school is finished. I stayed up until 5 last night and got up at 6 and studied until 8 and took my last test. We’re hoping I don’t get a C in the class. It doesn’t matter, though, because it is summer.


What does summer mean? It means sleepovers for Cali and her friends. We are dog sitting for a friend until Monday. Her dog is named Pablo, and he likes to play with Cali, although Cali has only child syndrome and doesn’t know when to stop playing. Sometimes a good growl and a snap puts Cali back in her place. They are inseparable and like to lick each other and steal the other one’s toy.


I am ready for a nice summer of only one class to take. Monica and I are going to church camp in June and then to a Tom Petty concert in July. Those are our only travel plans! We are looking forward to homegroup on Sunday nights without me having to worry about school stuff. I might even be teaching some Bible classes at church this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment