Tuesday, June 6, 2006

I HEART MY WIFE

I was driving to work this morning and saw a truck with a bumper sticker on the back windshield that read, “I HEART MY WIFE.” For some reason this just hit me as a REALLY nice gesture.


I’m not used to seeing bumper stickers that say anything besides “W The President” or have Calvin peeing on something - especially in Memphis. It just really got me thinking that such a simple gesture says so much about that husband driving that truck. Sure, his wife could have ‘given’ him that sticker or even put it on there herself, but I’d like to think that it was his idea & that he truly does love his wife & wants the world to know.


I’m not sure if Ben would go for putting one of these bumper stickers on his pick-up truck because his friends would probably make a lot fun of him, but I know that he loves me. Who knows, maybe I’ll get my own, “I HEART MY HUSBAND” sticker for Bonneville:)


You can get your own I HEART MY WIFE bumper sticker here.

No comments:

Post a Comment