Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Freedom isn't Free

I've run across the slogan, "Freedom isn't free,"? several times lately, and I think I get the idea. America exists because of the sacrifice of so many before me, and because of taxes I give Uncle Sam to protect me. I have a friend with whom I joke about how Democrats see things and how Republicans see things. I do this with sweeping generalities and stereotypes of both parties. So, I thought I would offer another installment using this slogan.

For Republicans: Freedom isn't free...unless you can afford it.

For Democrats: Freedom isn't free...so the more it costs, the more valuable it must be.

Voting Democrat is actually voting for less change--get it! Monica calls that a Grandpa joke.

Think you can do better? Be my guest...

No comments:

Post a Comment