I (Ben) had a job offer today! It feels like a little weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It is a part-time (25 hr/week, $600/hr) job—just kidding about the pay part. Now, the decision process begins: Do I want to make the drive to Mississippi? Should I get a job with benefits? Should Israel have invaded the Gaza strip? How will another part-time job fit in with it? Do I want to work on Fridays again? When will we take our road trip?
I will say it is nice to hear someone from a company say that they want me to work for them. I think it especially feels nice because it is the opposite of what the place I am working for is saying. I am falling into the arms of another company.
Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. We’ll keep you posted…
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
13 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment