It looks like the man is going to be a little flexible on the time. I strongly expressed my concern to them and think it made some sort of difference. It is amazing what cussing someone out can do (just kidding!). I mean, it is amazing what it can do, but I did not do it. Anyway, it looks like I will have a little more time to transition clients as well as transition myself. Thank you for praying for this to happen.
Our plan is for me to go on unemployment for a few weeks and then we, being Monica, Cali, and I, are going to take a six month road trip around the US and make money through 1. A subscription blog (like $2-$5/month) 2. Photography 3. Finding small jobs while on our travel and 4. Renting out our house while we are gone. We may have to wait until it gets a little warmer because I want to go west first. Some of you may think I’m joking. Trust me, Wally World won’t be closed when we get there.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment